Sunday, April 13, 2014

Challenge Two- Challenge Eve...

I stumbled across this blog spot I started 5 years ago- wow... what a treasure!  I am excited to follow myself from 5 years ago through this journey once again... however, now the question will be, why did I not sustain it?  I have decided to do a Body For Life 12 week challenge- it is the only time in my life I was successful and felt so proud of myself for what I had accomplished... so getting back to that... here we go!  Follow me if you dare!!!
Starting off I have an apology to get out of the way..
 
Dear Self,
I am sorry I have let you get to this point again... you know, where you just feel disgusted with yourself and can't stand to look in the mirror?  It's more than physical... it's the whole "I am not taking care of myself" merry-go-round.  It is the lack of respect for what is fueling me... the weak arms and jello legs... it is not feeling like the ninja I know I am.  Tomorrow will be rough... I will expect you to function like a precise fine-tuned machine and you're not... so it will hurt (mentally & physically) but we will get there.  Be patient.

My reasons for doing this:
1. I am sick of the fact that the only reason I do squats is when I just put on my jeans and I am trying to stretch them out to fit... (anyone else have this problem???)
2. I want to walk by my husband naked and feel like a goddess.
3. I want to get this over with so I don't spend the rest of my frickin' life "battling my weight"
4. I want my girls to have a better role model, a strong and healthy mom
5. I want to feel put together and beautiful!
(notice all of these reasons are still the SAME reasons I wanted this 5 years ago!!??)

What I will acheive over the next 12 weeks:
1. I will lose 15 pounds of fat
2. I will be able to pull on a size 8 jeans without having to do my squats (see above)
3. I will have a flat (not flatter but flat) stomach and not look like I am in the early stages of pregnancy
4. I will wear chonies and they won't cut into my skin but rest nicely on it like I see on tv (lol)
5. I will have a ton of energy

No comments:

Post a Comment