Monday, April 14, 2014

Day one- done son!

Day one down in the books!!!  Did the new 5/25 UBWO and was joined by one of my faves (holla Casi!) and blasted my arms.  Was SUPER irritated with the Bad Girls Club who literally just walked up in my space and just acted like they owned the place... felt good to sit there struggling through my 10-15 lb lifts and think that my workout was just as important as theirs... so F*** you ladies who have all day to work out... don't underestimate my lifting ability bc I pack a mean punch!  *end rant*
Eating was good today- but CRAVING and my body is saying "you're hungry"... but I will just focus on the small victories today and put a fork in it... well, not literally... I am CRAVING another cup of coffee... but I am going to resist if only for the practice of self-discipline... nothing exciting, life is busy... but one foot in front of the other... I can do this... one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment