Monday, January 18, 2010

Start of Week 3, Day 15- Want to feel like a ballerina, not a caveman

So I am starting week 3 and I am plodding along... the scale has become my enemy and I know on BFL you should really not be weighing yourself but I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!! I have also been cheating pretty heavily on my cheat days (I promised myself I would try to do only one cheat meal that day) so another area to work on. I know this is a lifestyle change, but these 12 weeks are supposed to be about discipline... where is my Jillian Michaels yelling in my face??? I am loving lifting weights though... who would have thunk it... and am hoping to do one pull up on my own by the end of this challenge. So my posting title is referring to this feeling that I feel like a tree trunk...can't describe it... not necessarily feeling "fat" but very solid... does that make sense? Anywho, if you see me tell me you see a difference already even if you don't, mmmkay??? LOL- thanks for the support--- goal for this week is to be ON POINT, especially since we have a lot of social engagements. Hit it hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment