Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2- Bring it on!

Week one went really well for me... I was able to maintain my goal of drinking 10 cups of water a day (I NEVER drink water) and not cheat. I ate 6 times a day and ate the right foods and portions. I did my workouts and pushed myself in each one. The scale showed a 3 pound loss (woohoo) but more important I feel better, less bloated, clearer skin. I feel like I over-indulged on my cheat day yesterday but that has to just motivate me to work harder this week! I have a show this week on a night where I babysit late so that is where I need to focus and make sure I get my workout in!!! To all those who are also trying to be more disciplined I offer my mantra- one day at a time... if you slip up you have not ruined the day- just make a better choice next time. Remember we are human, and it is what we do most of the time that counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment