Sunday, January 3, 2010

Body for Life Challenge: Part Deux- 1/3/10

So here I am again... I came across my old blog and am proud of myself for completing a Body for Life Challenge, but disgusted at the same time that I let all of my hard work go to waste. Since my last challenge I have completely let my eating go... I work out at least 3 days a week still, but not with the same intensity and purpose. I am realizing that the purpose of these challenges is to change my mindset and my body will follow, and that is where I have failed. Tomorrow will be day one of my 12 week journey... I encourage you to follow my blog and help me to value myself enough to give myself the gift of good health. I think I am starting to think I deserve it.

My reasons for doing this:
1. I know that developing a healthy attitude towards food now will save me years of battling my weight.
2. I want to walk by my husband naked and feel like a goddess.
3. I want my girls to have a better role model, a strong and healthy mom
5. I want to wear the dress I bought for my brother's wedding and have it fit!

What I will acheive over the next 12 weeks:
1. I will lose 15 pounds of fat
2. I will be able to pull on a size 8 jeans without having to do my squats (see above)
3. I will have a flat (not flatter but flat) stomach and not look like I am in the early stages of pregnancy
4. I will wear chonies and they won't cut into my skin but rest nicely on it
5. I will have a ton of energy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kait, It's been a long time but I saw your post on facebook and it prompted me to check out your blog. Best of luck to you on your challenge! I am super impressed you lost probably over 26lbs last year! That's tough! I will be following along (since I am obsessed with blog-reading these days- you can learn so much from people!) and wishing you strength! I hope I have as much will power and self control after I pop out 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete