Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 55- Body Confidence



It is funny... I never have been one to fret about my size or my weight... I mean, I always wished to be thinner and fit, but it never bothered me much. Ever since I have started this challenge, I have agonized over my body, my slow progress, how wide my hips are, etc... it gets me thinking that maybe I am missing the point of this whole transformation. I just received some pictures of my girls from my recent Oregon trip... I look at them and am envious of their body confidence. So, please, take a cue from my girls and rock the swimsuit, smile on the scale, and keep on trucking.

2 comments:

  1. I love this..... Words to live by for sure. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally right Kait! When you start to obsess about it, it consumes your life and you end up not being as happy. I think you look great, and I'm not just saying that to say it, you really do!

    ReplyDelete