Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 30- Minor Setback

So these nasty viruses going around knocked me off my feet! Haven't been to they gym now in 3 days and am feeling the dreaded F-A-T. Yuck. I just feel gross. I have been trying the last couple of days to at least eat and keep my metabolism going, but, amazingly, I am in no hurry to get on the scale this week! We took my 4 week photos on Saturday and I noticed a slight difference in the backside view but I am looking forward to WAY more progress this next time around!!! I know they say 8 weeks is the magical mark to see results so I am a little bummed I am set back a week, but what can you do? So despite the fact that I can't even make it through a conversation without my annoying cough, I am going to the gym tomorrow...even if I have to walk the whole time. I have been pretty bummed that I have not dropped a pant size yet, but the other day while getting dressed, I realized how quickly I just grab a shirt out of my closet now... I no longer am selectively picking the best shirt to hide my tummy. So, although I am not down a size, my clothes must be fitting better. Awesome! Wasn't that one of my goals? I don't think I wrote that down, but I used to think that skinny people could just pull clothes on and I envied that. Now I am doing that (although I do still wish the sizes were smaller)! It is still progress! And although I am living with the Hare... the tortosie finished first, didn't he???

No comments:

Post a Comment