Thursday, March 12, 2009

Need some motivation...

These last two weeks have been rough... the diet part of my transformation has been killing me. I want to eat... whenever I want and whatever I want. I want dessert and snacks... I want to feel stuffed. I am not motivated at all!!! I am down 8 pounds and that is it... no dramatic weight loss or body transformation... my pants are still snug... ugh. Ok--- so enough bitching about it... I need to stick with this and get somewhere with it. So what do I do? Where can I dig for this motivation? I say I am not going to take little bites throughout the day and I do... I feel like a failure b/c I can't even do that!!! This is not just a 12 week challenge... it is a lifestyle change. How can I make this work? My new goal is just for the rest of today, tomorrow, and until Saturday night... I am going to give 110% at the gym and no cheats! Not one little morsel. 2 1/2 days... I CAN do this! My life will no longer be defined by the challenges I am facing but by how I respond to and handle them.

2 comments:

  1. every time you have the urge to snack on something you're not supposed to, take a sip of water. also, keep gum handy. gum gives you the chewing feeling and it creates a taste in your mouth that doesn't compliment anything.

    ReplyDelete