Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 42- Start of Lucky Week 7

So here we are... half way through this 12 week journey. I am going to take a minute to reflect and set some new personal goals for myself. Those of you who have the pleasure of getting to hear me bitch on a regular basis may know how I am struggling with my slow physical results. I am down 8 pounds total from start... I am still in the same pant size and I still have a long ways to go. I am not going to waste anymore time talking about what has not happened for me... I am going to continue to look forward and challenge myself in a new way everyday. I am totally the tortoise... and slow and steady will win the race. I am traveling out of town for the first time since I started this, and I am nervous about being out of my comfort zone... especially since I am going to my mom's house where I usually gain about 5 pounds per visit. So, Ma... if you are reading this... DON'T TEMPT ME!!! It will kill me to not eat your home cooking and cherry pie... but be my cheerleader! Thanks! Tomorrow I am setting 3 goals for myself... NO WHINING, DRINK WATER, AND NO NIBBLING!!! I will report back and let you know how I did. To all of those who are ready to change their unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one, know this... I used to dread going to the gym... I am now a gym rat. It can happen! I went to the gym TWICE today and it is supposed to be my cheat day! Now go get 'em tiger!!! LOL
Love Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment