Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 24- What happened to my fat tuesday???

Day 24- ASH WEDNESDAY (<--- if you see people walking around with what appears to be dirt on their foreheads, don't ask them what in the heck is on their forehead...lol, Timmy!!!) Anywho, yesterday was Mardi Gras so I celebrated with half a sugar cookie... I do still miss shoving my face full of food sometimes but then remember how I always feel on my cheat day...gross. So this morning I wake up, pull on my jeans fresh out of the dryer, and...gasp! They fit!!! No squats! Fantastic!!! The only thing is I think they feel tighter around my quads...hmm... muscle?? Hopefully!!! This Saturday we will be retaking our before pictures so I am anxious to see if there has been much progress physically. I am trying to be a good girl, but have been putting the occasional bite in my mouth, so I am going to work on that today. And for Lent, I am giving up complaining... LOL... so help me do it! No complaining about diet or exercise or money! That is my goal (except on here... that is my one exception as I am not a Saint and I want you all to know how real my struggle is.) So here is to the next 4 weeks of a chipper (well, I wouldn't go that far) and skinnier? me!

No comments:

Post a Comment