Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 15--- It's Been Awhile...

Sorry I have been MIA this week... I get swamped at work in the middle of the month and the last thing I want to do is get on a computer at the end of the day!!! Things have been going a little up and down for me. I have been sticking with the program and did not weigh myself at all this last week, as my husband bet me I could not go a whole week without weighing myself... that was torture!!! (sidenote --> just read last night that women lose more weight when they weigh themselves everyday) We did start weight training this week as it is the most essential element to fat loss and it killed me! I did a hip hop class at my friend's insistance on Friday night for my cardio... it really worked me and showed me that I still have no rhythm... yeah, me trying to gangster walk...LMAO!!! So after all of the anticipation I weighed myself on Saturday, I stepped on that magical scale, and.... and... I gained a pound. WHAT!!!??? After all of that??? I was so upset... but the most surprisng thing was, I never had one thought about "quitting" because I realized that there was nothing to "quit"... this is my lifestyle change, and I am never going back. So my cheat day started sat. night and continued it's gluttoness self into last night... I weighed myself this morning and it showed... my weight is WAY back up... ugh. But that's ok... I am waiting for my hubby to get home and then I am going to start this morning back at the gym. I am going to do my 20 minutes of cardio, no more, no less. And I am going to BELIEVE in the science of this program, and believe in myself, and know that if I stick this out I will see results. So move today!!!

(p.s Tim has lost about 10 pounds and is about 3 notches down on his belt... and he looks good!!! Rock on!)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Job Kait and Tim! I'm so proud of you! This week is going to be a big challenge for Sean and I. I'm in Sacramento with no gym access and my mom and dad's home cooked meals...that is going to be killer...and Sean is on a business blitz having access to anything and everything...We'll be fine because like you said its a life style change not a DIET...love you lots and can't wait to read about this weeks progress...2 weeks down 10 to go.

    ReplyDelete