Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 4... not so good???

So, remember how I said I was trying to bust making excuses for not working out??? Yesterday I had a relapse... I ate great all day... I have gone 4 days without diet coke or chocolate... hopefully you all still want to be my friend! But found out some crappy news about Tim's job in the morning which just kind of crashed on me finally. Then had to cancel our trainer session at the gym, so still no weight lifting this week.... but went to the gym real quick anyways to run. Well, after a little incident with the daycare, we cancelled our membership and so I never got to workout. I then did taxes and by the time I was done (which I thought it was already 11:15pm since I was wearing an old watch that I never set the time back on...oops!) I took a bath and watched tv in bed. Let me tell you, I think all of my excuses were legit, but they are still EXCUSES! No reason why we can't find 20 frickin' minutes to move our bodies. But here is another thing I am learning... that was yesterday and today is a new day! (<--- thanks for that prelly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment