Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 21--- Make it hurt so good!

Today was my cheat day (well it kind of started last night, so need to be better about that) and I am hurting... too much grease! I am about to start week 4 and I have to admit I am starting to feel a little panicky... why haven't I seen results? What if I go a few more weeks and no results? etc. etc. I also received the dreaded "compliment" today, "You look so good for having 3 kids!" Really? So, what exactly does that mean? I want to look good period! I want people to think, "wow, she has 3 kids??? Amazing!" Anywho, sorry about the pessimistic tone in this blog tonight. Went to a friend's memorial which has me a little down. But it also has made me remember that this is my life... the only one I am getting. And I have seen results... I am loving life now, not just living it. I am setting up healthy habits for my young girls to learn. My husband and I have more energy and are just plain happier. We don't need "things" or "food" to fill the voids in our lives. So, my goal for tomorrow is to hit it harder then I ever have before, to love the life I am living, and to be happy with who I am today.

Results of week 3:
Tim down about 15 pounds from start
Kait down almost 5 pounds from start

Next week- re-take pictures and compare!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment