Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 2 & 3ish- Get me outta FUNKY town!

So yesterday was a bit of a challenge... was thrown one of those "curveballs in life" and was still pretty sick, so I didn't want to have to think about when to eat and what to eat. I made it to the gym and did more cardio since we will start weights tomorrow and I did manage to avoid cheating a little... as a little cheat is what I have heard been called "the gateway drug". Today was also kind of funky as I am sore and can still barely breathe... I am going to visit a good friend in the hospital tonight... all of a sudden it dawned on me that I would be leaving Timmy to his own defenses for dinner... not a great idea! This is where my brain kicked into "excuse mode" until I duct taped it's filthy mouth shut and decided the best solution would be to cook dinner at 2 in the afternoon so it would be ready to be heated and served! Is it tacky to bring your own dinner to the hospital??? I also managed to drown our only portable phone in the dog's water bowl... my neighbor called and after being on the stationary phone for two minutes Rylee came around the corner with a carton of 24 eggs... she had somehow got the fridge open, propped it open with condiments, and ran off with the eggs... hmm...exercise is sounding kind of good right now!!! (no kids!) Thanks for the awesome feedback... make a small change today and just take it ONE DAY AT A TIME... that is all we have... TODAY. Make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment